Welcome to Directory Opus, the File Manager for Windows!
There are far too many features to list them all here, but to name a few:
- Single or dual file displays, with single or dual trees, make navigating and manipulating files a breeze
- Folder tabs let you keep multiple folders open and switch quickly between them
- Unique Explorer Replacement mode provides a full replacement for Windows Explorer
- Integrated viewer pane lets you preview many common image and document file formats
- View and edit file metadata (EXIF, MP3, PDF, etc)
- Sorting, grouping, filtering and searching has never been easier
- Color code or assign status icons, star ratings, tags and descriptions to your files and folders to make them easier to find
- Batch renaming including easy-to-use keyboard macros, and the option for a fully scripted rename using metadata
- Support for FTP, Zip, 7-Zip, RAR and many other archive formats
- Access content on portable devices like phones, tablets and cameras
- Built-in tools including synchronize, duplicate file finder, image converter and uploader and more
- Print or export folder listings, copy file listings to the clipboard, calculate folder sizes
- Queue multiple file copies for improved performance
- Support for CD/DVD burning
- Support for the latest Windows features including jumplists and indexed search
- Fully configurable user interface - colors, fonts, toolbars, keyboard hotkeys and much more can be tailored to suit your needs
- Full scripting interface supports VBScript, JScript or any compatible installed Active Scripting language
- Efficient, multi-threaded, modern design - native 32 and 64 bit versions
- Supports high DPI monitors natively - crisp, clear interface in 4K or 5K without blurring or tiny icons
- Supports Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 (including Server versions)
There are many more features available in Directory Opus. Why not download a free evaluation copy and see for yourself?
We guarantee you won't want to go back to Explorer!